PFEIFER Column Shoe System helps to transport concrete elements efficiently and safely. This system is perfect for projects with shorter turnaround times, providing maximum flexibility during assembly even when faced with fluctuating weather conditions.
This high performance PFEIFER column shoe system enables easy load-bearing connection of columns to foundations, by simply bolting together. The foundation of the anchors can be installed on or offsite.
As one of the market leaders in the construction technology sector, PFEIFER ensures the highest reliability in the prefabricated concrete element industry with its technically excellent series-manufactured products. Our static support products have been developed on the basis of many years of experience in this sector. We possess extensive technical knowledge together with approvals and, therefore, make the applications straight-forward for construction. PFEIFER is active in shaping tomorrow’s construction regulations through its participation in international standards committees.
- Secure, quick and simple connection of concrete elements by bolting together
- Fast delivery through the use of standardised components
- Increased installation tolerances
- PSF type-approved column shoe for the load-bearing, rigid connection of prefabricated columns to the foundations – no diagonal bracings during the assembly period
- Wall shoes as connecting elements within reinforced wall structures transmit straight pull and transverse shear pull