JORDAHL Mounting Channels and Bolts
The combination of JORDAHL mounting channels and the accompanying JORDAHL bolts create a flexible channel bolt connection that’s capable of adapting to new load and mounting requirements at any time. They can be welded directly into place, or bolted together to form frameworks.
- Rapid replacement, retrofitting and movement of components or elements
- No templates, hole patterns or on site welding necessary
- Free positioning and infinitely variable adjustment using simple screw tool
- Compensation of tolerances and change of standard grid dimensions possible
- Rapid disassembly of construction elements
- Suitable for moderate to heavy constructions. Eg. Support frame and highly loaded bolt connections
- For variable bolt spacing parallel to the channel and tolerance compensation for construction elements
- Available in lengths up to 6 meters
- Curved mounting channel on request
This versatile product can lend its hand to many applications: from trains and tunnels, power station construction through to automotive, machine and plant, steel and industrial, energy and building services engineering as well as marine engineering.
That’s a LOT of applications! You can download the NEW JORDAHL Mounting Channel Brochure today here.