The FIBERNOX® V-ROD reinforcement rods consist of environmentally sustainable fibre-reinforced material. The glass-fibre reinforcement is distinguished by corrosion and alkali resistance, by a high tensile strength at a light weight and by a great adherence in the concrete. FIBERNOX® V-ROD is an effective alternative to rust-proof or electro-plated reinforcement steel.
- Corrosion and alkali resistant
- In comparison to steel reinforced concrete: considerably higher durability of building structures which are exposed to aggressive environmental conditions
- High tensile strength at a light weight
- Permeable for magnetic fields and radio-frequencies
- Dimensionally stable and very good connection with concrete
- Certified in Canada by CAN CSA S807-10
Made of fibre reinforced material, consisting of glass-fibre lacings with synthetic resin and a special surface finish for best possible connection. Straight or bent bars are available.
Find out more on our main website: www.jp-uk.com