Helping you make the right connections…
The entirely newly developed PFEIFER-FS System was intended and developed primarily for the connection of precast/cast-in-situ concrete elements to semi-precast elements, so-called double walls. However, other connections with cast-in-situ concrete sections can be simply and flexibly realised.
The PFEIFER-FS-Box combines the well-known advantages of the PFEIFER-VS® System with the requirements of cast-in-situ concrete construction.
In particular, the robust box and the sturdy wire rope are designed especially for cast-in-situ concrete, making it the perfect concrete reinforcement systems.
Take a look out our full PFEIFER Product Range of Brochure here:
Experience the undreamt-of increase in efficiency and implementation safety yourself – and all of that with building authority approval too!
Get in touch today to discuss your Concrete Reinforcement System project requirements, call +44 (0)1844 215200 or email email@example.com
- Flexible rope connector for double wall connections
- and in-situ concrete
- Thick and robust wire rope loops, specially for in-situ
- concrete anchors
- Maximum flexibility and speed
- Can be used in various concrete structural elements
- and for connecting:
- Precast elements and semi-precast elements
- Precast elements and in-situ concrete
- Semi-precast elements and semi-precast elements
- Semi-precast elements and in-situ concrete
- In-situ concrete and semi-precast elements
- In-situ concrete and in-situ concrete