JORDAHL toothed straps JVB-V and JVB-N are excellent product choices when connecting precast concrete elements such as columns and walls with each other.
In combination with JORDAHL® anchor channels and T-bolts, they form an ideal fastening system for the efficient alignment of precast elements in a 3D space. Installation is easy, and the adjustable connections compensate for the manufacturing and placement tolerances of the concrete components.
JORDAHL® toothed straps also support high loads in two directions, while a sliding connection to the JORDAHL® anchor channel allows vital differential movement between components in the third dimension. The software allows load bearing capacities to be verified analytically with accuracy. Consequently, the combined system represents a powerful, cost-effective and completely verifiable alternative to conventional connections.
- Toothed straps JVB-V: for shear load connections, for example: precast panel connections
- Toothed straps JVB-N: for tension load connections. Adjustment range ± 38mm
- Fast, efficient and adjustable connections between precast concrete components
- Differential movement between components combined with high load capacities
- Very cost-effective
- Easy positioning and alignment of precast concrete elements
- Cast-in anchor channels add to the ability to compensate for construction tolerances
- No welding on site required
- Suitable for thin concrete components
- Fast and easy installation
- Connection recess does not need to be filled with mortar
- Complies with fire safety requirements when used in conjunction with fire lagging rope and mortar
Easy Adjustment for Construction Tolerances while Supporting High Loads
- Accurately adjustable connections
- Extremely resilient interlocking of strap components
- Easy alignment of precast concrete elements
- Connections support loads up to 17.2 kN
- Straps can be fully loaded immediately after installation
- Secure fastening based on Eurocode-compatible design concept
- Fully verifiable load capacities aligned with the performance of matching anchor channels
- Free design aid with all the important information for design and product selection
Speak to the J&P Building Systems for more information on H-Bau Technik GmbH.