The system encompass female and male bars for the most diverse reinforcement layout requirements and offer a customer-orientated solution for permanent connections. Reinforcement joints can be realised by simply screwing together the female and male bars.
- Flexible planning, fast construction
- Overlap joint can be ordered without specification of sizes
- Load-bearing connection of female and male bars with the continuity reinforcement by means of overlap joint
- Transmission of the full bar force without reduction
- Joints are possible without longitudinal offset in one section
- Simple implementation of time-staggered concreting phases
- Reduction connections for reducing the diameter in a joint or in end anchorages are additionally available
German Institute of Construction Technology general technical approval no. Z-1.5-226
Reinforcing steel bar B500B
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Lengths from 400 - 3,600 mm available as standard in bar diameters from 8 - 40 mm; custom lengths on request.
PFEIFER torque wrenches
Other customers also bought:
PFEIFER VS System, PFEIFER Column Shoe System
back to overview