JORDAHL® mounting channels JM W, together with the appropriate hooked-head T-bolts and the JORDAHL® accessories, create a versatile channel-T-bolt connection that can be adapted to new support and fastening requirements. They can absorb tensile and shear loads vertical to the channel axis.
- Can be directly welded on and bolted to framework constructions
- Quick replacement, retrofitting, moving of construction components
- Free positioning and variable adjustment of attachment parts
- Compensation of constructional tolerances; standard grid sizes can be changed
- For variable bolt distances in the longitudinal direction of the channel
- Right-angled profile edges for good welability
- Free from internal stress, high ductility, dynamically loadable
- Optimised geometry with strengthened channel lips and large contact areas for high tightening torques
Curved mounting channels, double profiles, cold-formed (slotted) mounting channels.
With effective corrosion protection. Available made from hot-dip galvanized steel, stainless steel (A4) and mill finish steel.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Available in five sizes of channel, lengths from 100 to 6000 mm. They possess high bearing capacity. Suitable for permitted static loads up to 31 kN (FKM).
back to overview