PENTAFLEX® is a joint sealing system for producing watertight concrete structures (white tank). The PENTAFLEX KB® seam joint elements are very well suited for application in precast concrete and cast-in-situ construction and have been designed for buildings of high-quality use. They have a special coating on both sides that reliably prevent infiltration of water into the joint system. PENTAFLEX KB® elements can be utilized for all construction joints and installation (horizontal/vertical, pressurized/non-pressurized water).
- Impervious up to 5.0 bar (according to abP 2.0 bar)
- Quick, secure sealing of all construction joints – also after subsiding of the shrinking process in concrete
- Resistant against all organic effluents
- Simple and secure joining of the individual elements and intersections
- No special tools or bonding material required
- PENTAFLEX KB® 167: for construction joints in the wall/foot, wall/wall or floor/floor area
- PENTAFLEX KB® 80: for construction joints in the wall/ceiling area
- PENTAFLEX® KB-Eck for the connection of PENTAFLEX® FTS elements in the corner
General building test certificate P-5120/231/09 MPA-BS.
KB 167, KB 80, KB-Eck: galvanized sheet steel with special coating and removable protection strips.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
KB 167: Length 2.00 m or 25.00 m roll, element height 167 mm.
KB 80: Length 2.00 m, element height 80 mm.
Other customers also bought:
H-BAU PENTAFLEX® ABS
back to overview