The PFEIFER Bearing Systems are used for the inexpensive, fast support of TT plates, trough plates, joists and staircases. They encompass the innovative PFEIFER steel bearings and the height-adjustable PFEIFER Vario Sonic staircase bearing.
- Secure bearing on simple rectangular joists
- Direct bearing with low load eccentricity
- Bearing ledges and dowels for securing the position are no longer required
- Stairs under load are height-adjustable – usable without crane and braces
- Reduction of the crane and assembly times
- Outstanding footstep sound insulation
- Saving of construction costs and time by delegating the detailed planning in advance to PFEIFER
- Prefabrication of the precast elements under controlled conditions
- The sticking-on of neoprene bearings can be avoided
Type tested or German Institute of Construction Technology (DIBT) general technical approval
Steel bearings: rolled steel S 355, reinforcing steel bar B500B, high grade precision steel tube.
Staircase bearings: socket made of galvanized precision steel tube, transversal force bolt made of high-strength galvanized steel, neoprene bearing, foam box, plastic data clip.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Steel bearing available in PS-A 65, PS-A 80/100, PS-A 130 and PS-A 160.
Staircase bearing available in SL-H 150, VS 150, SL-HS 150, SL-WS 150 and SLE.
The original PFEIFER software suite is available for download free of charge from www.pfeifer.de in German, English, Polish, Czech, Danish, French and Spanish.
Other customers also bought:
PFEIFER Column Shoe Systems, PFEIFER VS® Systems
back to overview