The PFEIFER BEB Concrete Earthing Bridges are used in traffic engineering and have been specially developed for the earthing of concrete elements near to high-voltage electrical systems.
- The adequately dimensioned cross-sections enable an immediate potential equalisation through the lowest possible resistance
- Special implementation in easily weldable reinforcing steel
- No corrosion thanks to discs made of non-rusting material
- Easily attached to the formwork using stainless steel nails
- Inexpensive solution
- Less risk of theft thanks to earthing connector with rope
- Modular system with variable end fixings and connecting elements
Approved by the Federal Railways Office and the DB Netz AG.
Sockets/cable lugs: copper-plated steel or zinc-plated copper.
Discs: made of stainless steel.
Cable: copper or steel.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Various sizes and versions available, divided into BEB 1 to BEB 26.
Other customers also bought:
PFEIFER WK Systems, PFEIFER PH Reinforcement Continuity System
back to overview