The H-BAU stainless steel reinforcements RIPINOX® and STAIFIX® are designed for the areas in reinforced concrete with the highest requirements on the durability of the reinforcement. They are used in constructions where increased protection against external influences or a filigrane geometry of the components is required, e.g. in the event of a corrosive environment or little concrete covering.
The H-BAU with STAIFIX® also provides the optimum solution for renovating and reinforcing masonry.
- Suitable for critical areas in reinforced concrete construction, e.g. bridge construction, for facade concrete slabs, for supporting walls or in swimming pools
- Straight or curved reinforcement beam available
- No risk of corrosion if cracks form in the concrete
- RIPONIX®: can be welded and is not magnetic
- STAIFIX®: high tensile strength and resistant to fatigue
RIPONIX®: building-authority approved
Depending on the requirements of the customer, special designs can be curved and produced in accordance with the drawing and material list.
- RIPINOX®: non-corrosive reinforced ribbed concrete
- STAIFIX®: high-strength and corrosion-resistant steel for anchors and connection reinforcements
- STAIFIX® accessories:
- diverse nuts
- anchor plates
RIPINOX®: non-corrosive reinforced ribbed concrete Tool steel No. 1.4571.
STAIFIX®: non-corrosive stainless steel Tool steel No. 1.4429, smooth or ribbed designs.
Other materials (e.g. Tool steel No. 1.4362, 1.4462) on request.
Other customers also bought:
H-BAU Reinforcement accessories
back to overview