With the RAPIDOBAT® formwork tubes, H-BAU provides a system of column formwork, easily and economically manufactured with the round or rectangular columns. The formwork tubes consist of multiple layer, extremely stable webs of paper and carton. In addition, the formwork tubes can be specially refined, depending on the requirements on the exposed concrete and demands of the architect. Diverse design versions are available.
- Proven: for more than 20 years a manufacturer of column formwork of the highest quality
- integrated ripcord for easy striking
- material that can be recycled
- also dimensionally stable in driving rain
- appropriate capitals and bases available
On request, manufacture of creative and challenging special forms – from conical shaped pillars to ellipses and L-columns.
- RAPIDOBAT® Cretcon HD: for the highest demands on the concrete surface
- RAPIDOBAT® lined: for a very smooth concrete surface
- RAPIDOBAT® unlined: with a slight spiral attribute
- RAPIDOBAT® square and rectangular: for rectangular columns with a very smooth concrete surface
Formwork tubes made from multiple layer, extremely stable paper and carton webs that can be recycled with water impermeable inner and outer web.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Stock length up to 7.00 m.
- Round ø 150 – 1200 mm.
- Rectangular 175/240 – 400/500 mm.
- Square 200/200 – 500/500 mm.
Other lengths and dimensions on request.
back to overview