Shuttering accessories are required for the production of cast-in-situ concrete components and are required to maintain the width of the wall, as well as to tie the formwork. H-BAU has a comprehensive range of products for producing shuttering walls on the construction site. Included in these are formwork spacers for exposed concrete or WU components, fixing technologies, as well as base plates and diverse plastic profiles.
- Complete range of ties for formwork is available
- Water impermeable formwork spacers
- Spacers for the production of element walls
- Formwork anchor
- Anchor bars in diverse designs
- Positive and load distribution slabs
- Water stops and cones
- Assembly and attachment anchors
- Formwork spacers
- Fibre concrete formwork spacers, WU approved
- Tie points and distance tubes
- Diverse accessories
- Accessories, precast element
- Spacers for the production of triple-layer walls
- Assembly dowel for attaching prefabricated walls
Anchors: made from steel and galvanized steel, with unilateral or rolled thread.
Anchor Accessories: made from galvanized steel, cast iron or plastic.
Formwork Spacers: made from fibre concrete.
Tie Points and Distance Tubes: made from plastic.
Diverse accessories: made from fibre concrete or plastic.
Spacers: made from steel, GRP or plastic.
Other customers also bought:
H-BAU RAPIDOBAT® Shuttering Tubes
back to overview