The Double-Wall Transport Anchor TYPE KE provides safe erecting, relocating and transporting element walls in prefabrication plants and on construction sites. The numerous load-bearing capacities and dimensions, as well as their innovative design, significantly increase the flexibility.
- Unique product technically, economically and regarding safety
- Graduated load capacities for efficient planning
- Quicker and easier installation for trouble-free production flow
- Position can be planned independent of the formwork girders
- Transmission of the deflection forces through precise timber shoring
- Transport Anchor Type KE I: for slabs with a small surface area, up to approx. 4.00 m
- Transport Anchor Type KE III: for common slab dimensions, with GS mark for the best possible safety
- Transport Anchor Type KE IV: for slabs with special requirements
Made from smooth, high-ductile round steel with precise timber shoring made from high-quality laminated veneer lumber.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Available for load capacities of 9.0 to 65.0 kN (depending on type and form of tension).
Other customers also bought:
H-BAU Shuttering Accessories
back to overview