The toothed JORDAHL® mounting channels JXM W, together with the appropriate toothed T-bolts and the JORDAHL® accessories, create a versatile channel-T-bolt connection that can be adapted to new support and fastening requirements. They can absorb loads in all directions.
- Can be directly welded on and bolted to framework constructions
- Quick replacement, retrofitting, moving of construction components
- Free positioning and variable adjustment of attachment parts
- Compensation of constructional tolerances; standard grid sizes can be changed
- For variable T-bolt distances in the longitudinal direction of the channel
- Right-angled profile edges for good welability
- Free from internal stress, high ductility, dynamically loadable
- Optimised geometry with strengthened channel lips and large contact areas for high tightening torques
- Flexible planning, due to universal load-capacity in all directions
Curved mounting channels, double profiles, cold-formed toothed mounting channels.
With effective corrosion protection. Available made from hot-dip galvanized steel, stainless steel (A4) and mill finish steel.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Four sizes of toothed channels for economical construction, available in lengths up to 6000 mm. High load-bearing capacity for loads up to 34 kN (FKM), break-load design up to 85 kN.
back to overview