The well-known PFEIFER Thread System, which have been successful for many years, consist of threaded anchors, lifting devices and a comprehensive range of accessories. They rank among the market-leading transport anchor systems for precast concrete units and stand for universal and economical use in the lifting and transport of all kinds of precast elements with a high degree of safety.
- High degree of safety and economy
- Already safely used more than 45 million times
- Robust PFEIFER round threads for safe application
- Original PFEIFER colour coding for handling without mix-ups
- Understandable instructions for installation and use
- Extensive range of products that perfectly meet the highest requirements for the transport of thin-walled precast elements
- CE marking
Anchors: sockets made of high grade precision zinc-plated steel tube, or made of stainless steel. Welded to flat steel bar or swaged onto reinforcing steel bar B500B. Lifting device: made of highly flexible, zinc-plated all-steel wire rope or steel.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Available in thread sizes from Rd12 to Rd60 with permissible resistances of 500 kg - 20,000 kg and in different versions.
- Magnetic disc
- Fixing bolts with and without head
- Fixing screws
- Data clips
Other customers also bought:
PFEIFER VS® System, PFEIFER DB Anchors
back to overview