PFEIFER Column Shoe and Wall Shoe System have been developed for the fast, load-bearing connection of columns and walls to one another or to the foundations. They offer a high standard of safety through industrial prefabrication of the connecting elements.
- Secure, quick and simple connection of concrete elements by bolting together
- Fast delivery through the use of standardised components
- Increased installation tolerances
- PSF type-approved column shoe for the load-bearing, rigid connection of prefabricated columns to the foundations – no diagonal bracings during the assembly period
- Wall shoes as connecting elements within reinforced wall structures transmit straight pull and transverse shear pull
Column shoe: made of reinforcing steel bar B500B and structural steel.
Wall shoe: made of reinforcing steel bar B500B and steel profile.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Column shoe: available as PCC and PSF variation.
Wall shoe: available in the sizes PWS120 - PWS900.
Original PFEIFER software can be downloaded free of charge from www.pfeifer.de in German and English.
Other customers also bought:
PFEIFER Steel Bearings, PFEIFER PH Reinforcement Continuity System
back to overview