The JORDAHL® railing fastening channels ensure safe and quick fastening of railing posts on the front face of concrete slabs. The system consists of short pieces of anchor channel directly set into the concrete balcony slab and the associated JORDAHL® T-bolts.
- Hot-rolled or cold-formed short piece of anchor channels with extra long anchors
- Simple installation and perfect adjustment of the railing connections
- For concrete slabs up to 10 cm thick
- Flexible solution for railing connections with one or two T-bolts
- No damage to the components by drilling
- Simple, individual options for application and reusability of the fastening elements
- Good integration in heavily reinforced components
General building approval Z-21.4-1913
With effective corrosion protection. Available in hot-dip galvanized steel for interior applications or stainless steel (A4) for exterior applications. Standard filling of polyethylene (PE).
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Can be delivered in lengths of 100-250 mm.
Intuitive software: for the selection of the most suitable short pieces of anchor channel, for economic planning and automatic verifiable calculation. Free download on www.jordahl.de.
back to overview