The JORDAHL® profiled metal sheet channels are the optimum solution for attaching trapezoidal sheet metal to reinforced concrete components without damaging the load-bearing components. The system consists of the channel types JTB-AR and JTB-uni.
- Slimline anchors that easily adapt to the reinforcement
- Quick installation in one step
- Flush with the surface and directly concreted into the load-bearing component
- Suitable for installation in all usual building situations
- Guaranteed load-bearing capacity by building approval
- Type JTB-AR: for easy installation and an easier fit in existing reinforcement cages
- Type JTB-uni: for quick installation, also for heavily reinforced components. Lowest storage space requirement, they can be stacked on top of each other.
General building approval Z-21.4-161
Available in stainless steel (A4). Standard filling: polystyrene (PS).
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Available as profile 60/24/3 and profile 60/22/6. Approved for a permitted load of 5.0 kN per anchor (7.0 kN design resistance)
back to overview