GRIPRIP® masonry connectors are used as butt joint anchoring or as constructional masonry reinforcement and serve to prevent cracks, for static reinforcement or as an alternative to flat lintels. The combination of high-quality aramide fibre and the form of mesh ensures an optimum division of force in the wall joints.
- Can be generally used in every mortar, also in lightweight mortars
- No corrosion problems of the bed joints in the masonry
- No transmission of sound
- Substantially reduced risk of injury; no protruding or bent flat-steel masonry connectors during the construction period
- GRIPRIP® Type A: constructional masonry reinforcement to prevent cracks
- GRIPRIP® Type S: masonry connectors for butt joint anchoring, no weakening of the material through continuous bending of the connector
Mesh made from aramide fibres (polyamide fibre with excellent durability, excellent fatigue characteristics, high strength and breaking strain).
Delivery lengths/load groups:
Type A: 100 m roll, available in widths 85/150/170/200/240/300/340 mm.
Type S: Length x width 300 x 85 mm.
Other dimensions on request.
back to overview