The Thermal Insulation ISOPRO® connecting elements from H-BAU reliably establish positive locking connections of external components made from concrete with the internal components. With an insulation thickness of 80 mm, ISOPRO® solves thermal insulation and structural weak points in the shell of the building and continues to exceed the minimum requirements of thermal insulation.
- Easy, quick, efficient
- Reduces the cost of heating
- Reduces thermal bridges and, thus, damage caused by mould and moisture
- Reinforcing beams made from B500B and B500NR for reliable exclusion of corrosion problems and to reduce thermal flow in the framework to a minimum
Building-authority approved Z-15.7-243 and Z-15.7-244, type tested.
- ISOPRO® IP and IPT: for cantilevered slabs
- ISOPRO® IPQ and IPQQ: for supported components
- ISOPRO® IPTD: for continuous slabs
- ISOPRO® IPQS and IPQQS: for point connection of supported components
80 mm insulation body: made from NEOPOR® with λ = 0.031 W/mK.
Reinforcement beams: made from B500B and B500NR.
Thrust bearing: made from special, high-strength concrete.
Dimensioning program ISOPRO® Design for quick, easy and effective measurement of the balcony system with connection of the ISOPRO® Elements. Free download on www.h-bau.de.
Other customers also bought:
H-BAU ISOMAXX® Thermal Insulation Elements
back to overview