The PENTAFLEX® Shuttering Elements ABS are part of the versatile PENTAFLEX® Joint Sealing System for producing watertight concrete structures (white tank). They are used for construction joints in reinforced concrete slabs exposed to water (floors, walls and ceilings), in particular if there are high requirements on the shear resistance of the connecting joint. The joint seal is ensured by the proven PENTAFLEX KB® Seam Joint Elements. The formwork is achieved by rigid, dimensionally stable expanded metal elements, braced by a special bracket construction.
- Impervious up to 5.0 bar (according to abP 2.0 bar)
- No welding of the joints required
- For continuous reinforcement
- Resistant against all organic effluents
- Simple and secure joining with the PENTAFLEX KB® Joint Elements in the floor/wall joint
- PENTAFLEX® ABS-R: for rough joints
- PENTAFLEX® ABS-V: for toothed joints
General building test certificate P-5120/231/09 MPA-BS.
ABS-R, ABS-V: Formwork element made from expanded metal with reinforced steel construction, galvanized steel sheet with special coating and removable protection strips.
Delivery lengths/load groups:
ABS-R, ABS-V: available in standard lengths 2.40 m, installation heights 80 – 1000 mm.
Other dimensions on request.
Other customers also bought:
H-BAU PENTAFLEX KB®
back to overview