The new brochure provides an opportunity for specifiers to gain a top-level insight into the range of JORDAHL® cast-in anchor channel products and accessories available for adjustable connections to concrete. JORDAHL® cast-in anchor channel products are available in hot dip galvanised and stainless steel. JORDAHL® framing channels for connections to steel structures is also covered. Both product ranges are UKTA and ETA certified.
The range of products offered under the JORDAHL® brand include:
- Hot rolled and cold formed cast-in anchor channels and T-bolts for adjustable and reliable connections to concrete.
- Hot rolled and cold formed framing channels and T-bolts for adjustable and reliable connections to steel or other substrates.
- Double headed punching shear slab reinforcement
- Acoustic decoupling connections
- Façade restraint and support products
The summary brochure details:
- JORDAHL® Anchor Channels JTA, JXA
- JORDAHL® Balustrade Connections JGB
- JORDAHL® Anchor Channels JTB for Self-Drilling Screws
- JORDAHL® Framing Channels JM, JXM, JZM, JLM
- JORDAHL® T-Bolts
- JORDAHL® Sliding Nuts
- JORDAHL® Washers
- JORDAHL® Expert Software
J&P Building Systems works closely with customers and engineering consultants to provide cost effective, and reliable products to the construction and engineering industries. All company activities are controlled and audited by an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System. Bespoke manufactured products are produced to BS EN1090-1. Where applicable most of our products comply with UKTA and UKCA certification, and European Technical Assessments (ETA) or the European Machinery Directive.
For over 25 years J&P has represented the renown brands of JORDAHL , H- BAU, and PFEIFER, which provides customers with an extensive range of connection, lifting and waterproofing products that are focused on today's modern construction requirements. Together, these brands have over 600 years of international experience.
The J&P Channel Product Range Summary gives an overview of Jordahl channel products and accessories. Full engineering details are available in a separate technical catalogue here also available for download from the product page.