New PFEIFER Column Shoe System Catalogue
The PFEIFER Column Shoe PCC is intended for the rigid bolted connection of precast concrete elements - such as columns with the foundation. Column shoes are used in combination with foundation anchors (or female bars).For bending-resistant screw connection of precast concrete elements.
Advantages of PFEIFER Column Shoe System
- Fast and support-free installation
- Immediate load-bearing screw connections mean no delay
- Flexibility supplied by practice-orientated tolerance ranges
- All-weather system
- Easy to connect to existing reinforcement (overlapping joint)
- Efficient transport of precast elements due to separation of column and foundation
- Free advice - for planning and product application
- Free dimensioning software
- CE marking
- Type-static calculated
- European Technical Assessment (ETA)
If short construction times are called for on your project, pfeifer column shoe system catalogue
- Column - foundation connection
- Column - column connection
- Column with console - beam/girder
- Simple screw connection to transfer static loads from a component (column, beam) safely into the anchorage (foundation, column).
- This immediately load-bearing threaded connection also allows height adjustment of the anchorage points even under load.
- No further support measures are required during installation.
DOWNLOAD the catalogue using the link below.