The J&P BEAMCON connectors offer an easy and direct approach to link structural steel beams with reinforced concrete structures, like stair cores.
They make use of toothed Jordahl® channels embedded in the cast and toothed T-bolt connections, ensuring a secure and flexible connection system. This eliminates the necessity for onsite welding or drilling. The assembly of J&P BEAMCON allows for vertical adjustments of connections, enabling precise leveling and positioning of beams for height. When used in conjunction with packing shims and horizontal slots at the T-bolt locations on the end plates, it facilitates three-dimensional installation tolerance.
- Excellent load performance and fully adjustable connections
- Heavy duty, hot rolled toothed profiles absorb both static and dynamic loading
- Special modifications aid installation in slip form structures
- No specialist labour required for installation
- Connector weight is limited to enable hand installation without crane lifting
- No special tools or electrical power requirements for installation on site
- By replacing drilled connections potential exposure to silica dust is reduced
- By replacing drilled connections potential exposure to drilling noise levels is reduced
- By replacing drilled connections the risk of drilling noise nuisance to neighbouring offices and residences is reduced
- By replacing drilled connections potential exposure to risk from vibrating hand tools and HAVS is reduced.
- By replacing welded connections the potential risk of fires or injury caused by falling sparks or hot surfaces is reduced
- By replacing welded connections the requirement for any site applied protective finishes after welding is removed.