PENTAFLEX KB® elements are fully coated on both sides with a special coating. The connection of the special coating with the fresh concrete reliably prevents water infiltrating the joint system. An anchoring depth of 30 mm is enough to withstand water pressure of up to 5.0* bar. The high elasticity of the coating ensures reliable sealing when the concrete structural components shrink. The individual elements are 2.00 m long and 167 mm or 80 mm high. They are provided with a divided protective film on both sides that is only removed immediately before concreting.
PENTAFLEX® can be used in all construction joints, both horizontal and vertical, and in the presence of pressurised and non-pressurised water: ▪ Construction joints in wall/base or wall/ceiling areas for pressurised and non-pressurised water ▪ Construction joints in wall/wall or floor/floor areas for pressurised and non-pressurised water The PENTAFLEX® sealing system is suitable for use in structures of stress class 1 and usage class A in accordance with the watertight structure guidelines.
▪ Approved for use in Europe with ETA-15/0003
▪ CE mark ▪ Tested for watertightness up to 5.0* bar
▪ Regular installation monitoring via standardised line
▪ Resistant to all types of organic effluents
▪ Simple and reliable connection of the individual elements and points of intersection ▪ No special tools or adhesive materials required.