J&P LADDER system allows for adjustable connection of metal decking support brackets
J&P LADDER assemblies are formed by welding Jordahl® JXA toothed channels to spacer bars at pre-defined centres. They are used as an adjustable cast-in connection for attaching support angles to concrete. The vertical toothed channels provide adjustment for levelling angles and positioning them for height. Horizontal slots in the support angles provide location tolerance.
- Excellent load performance and fully adjustable connections enable easy shelf angle positioning
- Heavy-duty, hot-rolled toothed profiles absorb static, impact, and dynamic loading.
- Special modifications aid installation in slip form and jump form structures
- Specialist labour is not required for installation
- Connector weight is limited to enable hand installation without the necessity for crane lifting.
- No special tools or electrical power requirements on site
- Range of load capacities, T-bolt diameters and lengths available.